Sunday, September 29, 2013

# 25 STILL STUCK

It's now been more than a month that I've been stuck at 4-5-6 pounds from my ultimate goal. Now, for the last few days, it's been a solid four pounds. And the goal itself is just an arbitrary number I set for myself. Sticking to the Medi-fast program, I'm sure I can now forge ahead to that goal. But I'm bothered by the fact that my belly remains (despite the reduction in weight) obvious. I'd like it to just go away. But I suppose I'll have to lose a lot more weight - more than my goal weight - or do a lot more sit-ups to achieve that. And sit-ups are difficult. Despite being able to do 100 or so on a ball, the result is not only some pain in my belly, but also a severe pain in my back. So, I've had to give up sit-ups for the moment. Wish me luck. And

stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment