Wednesday, September 18, 2013

# 22 NOT GOING ANYWHERE

Okay. I'm still stuck 5 pounds away from my goal (of losing a total of 42 pounds), where I've been now for over 2 weeks. I try not to be discouraged but this last five pounds is a bear. I've run out of food again and have been cheating a little, trying to transition to more "normal" food and, thank goodness, not gaining any weight. But I'm not losing either. I guess I'll have to order more food and make an all-out push for that last five.

I'm also being good by building in an exercise routine. I walk a mile every morning and work out in my building's gym, trying to lose the weight in my core (as they call it), where it's the most obvious. 100 sit-ups on a ball every other day just hasn't cut it so far. I still have belly. But the ab muscles do hurt some and you know what they say: "pain = gain." I've promised myself another dinner at The Prime Rib when this last five pounds is gone. Wish me well. And

stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment