Saturday, September 7, 2013

#17 MISSING MY GOAL

My goal, when I started my Medi-fast program on the fifth of July was to reach 200 pounds before my 78th birthday on September 5, over 40 pounds in 60 days. I must confess that I missed it by 4-5 pounds. But my progress has been amazing nonetheless and I'm very happy with the results. I will continue the program but begin to transition (carefully) to more usual food. I don't miss the drinking so will do that only on special occasions and I'll be very careful about carbs and sugar. But I must admit to going to The Rib on my birthday and having - for the first time in a long time - a big slab of medium raw prime rib, their signature dish. It was delicious! And I had a glass of champagne, my first alcohol in two months, and a little red wine with dinner. My friend, Dennis, is here from Cleveland so although I've been having my Medi-fast meals regularly, we've been going out for dinner. Last night was a Cobb Salad at the CafĂ© Hon. It was very good. So, to all of you who are thinking of dieting, I recommend Medi-fast without reservation. Contact me if you want more information and I'll happily put you in touch with my coach, Jill, who calls regularly to encourage, and check on me. I'll keep you posted. I'm still determined to reach 200! So

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment