Wednesday, August 28, 2013

#15 FIVE POUNDS TO GO!

After weighing in this morning (as I have every morning since the Fourth of July), I find that I've lost 37 pounds and have only five more to go! I'm thrilled, of course, not only because I've lost the weight, which is reason enough, but also because I'm having some trouble gagging down this morning's breakfast of berry flavored cheerios-looking dry cereal. Although I've lost visible inches off my waist - my usual belt is now in the last hole - and I can now see my cheekbones again, I must admit to being very tired of the food, especially the cheerios. But, as someone at Weight Watchers once said, "The best thing about losing weight is that you can go shopping in your own closet." I'm wearing clothes I never thought I'd get into again. I wonder if I can keep the weight off long enough to get into that beautiful yellow cashmere sweater I couldn't resist buying some years ago in Nordstrom's basement for $35.00?  And without all that 37 pounds hanging off the lower spine, my back no longer hurts. I hope to lose the last five pounds before my two-month anniversary next week. Wish me luck, and

stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment