Monday, August 26, 2013

#14 AMOST THERE!

I've been in a slump, plateaued at a loss of 32 pounds for a couple of weeks but sticking to the process like my former housekeeper used to say, "Just keep on keeping on." And yesterday, I cheated again, going out for brunch with a friend and having an egg white omelet with crab, asparagus - okay so far - and fontina (that's the cheating part). It tasted really good. So I was very surprised this morning to see that I had lost another 4 pounds for a new total loss of 36 pounds since the Fourth of July! I must admit that I'm growing very tired of this program. Eating dehydrated food for most of every day is not a lot of fun, especially when I long to get back to cooking some of my favorites. But the program does work and I'm almost there. Only 6 more pounds to go.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment