Friday, January 17, 2014

IS A PUZZLEMENT

As I've said before, I'm very grateful to whatever is the cause of my remaining at goal weight since Labor Day despite the fact that I now eat almost anything I want. Oh, I am a little more cautious when my weight creeps up a pound or two or when I know I'm going out for dinner. On those occasions, I revert to a Medi-fast routine and drink lots of water and my weight goes back to the new normal. Earlier this week, I was back at my doctor's office for a routine follow-up and we were both surprised to find that his scale registered my weight as five pounds less than my scale at home, which was 15 pounds less than his scale registered my weight in September. This isn't possible since I weigh myself at home without any clothes and in his office I at least have on my pants (even though, like we all used to do at Weight Watchers, I took out my phone, my coins and my wallet, which is stuffed with credit cards). I'm sure his scale is wrong - I urged him to have it checked - but I suppose it's just as possible that mine is not working properly. Whatever the cause, I'm pleased that me weight seems relatively stable. But it is a puzzlement.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment